Education Institution Loan in Hubli or Education Project Finance can be availed for construction or upgradation of Boarding Schools, K-12 Schools, Collages, Medical Collages etc.. We look at each Project as unique and developed based on it’s Economical & Ongoing concern probabilities. Capital structure include Equity and Debt components in a serviceable and viable proposition. The Debt/Equity ratio is key part of overall capital structure when it comes to varies projects based on Risk Assessment of each project.
Generally all the assets created out of Project funding are hypothecated to the respective lender along with cash flow the project generates to effectively service the project finance raised. Furthermore, based on case to case adequate moratorium period can be availed until reasonable time within which the project starts generating cash flows, during moratorium period usually interest is served.
Redwood Syndicate specializes on Project Finance which are dependent on large-scale financing options from leading lenders. Redwood Syndicate works with relevant banks and financial institutions to achieve the set objective of raising project finance for it’s clients, our team not only analyses and evaluates the project but also help in arranging the funds for projects. Team Redwood Syndicate comes up with years of experience in Financial Services which enables us to act as a key advisor to our clients who seek project finance. Our work begins with preparing documents such as Financial Modeling & Spreadsheets.
- What is the Optimum loan facility?
- Project specific solutions?
- Preparing entire set of documents?
- Credit worthiness & Cash Flow analysis?
- Economical, Technical & Environmental feasibility?
- End to End Facilitation by Redwood Syndicate
Key Elements of Hospital Project Finance.
Capital employed, also known as funds employed for the project, is the total amount of capital used for the company for generating set profits by a way of project. It is the value of all the assets employed in a particular project, Employing capital means making investment into the project.
Cost of Capital
Cost of capital is weighted average cost various capital investments which goes into the project, these are means of finance, employed by way of either equity or debt. In other words it is a rate of return the project has to generate to attract to make project feasible for investors.
Financial Model (Business Model : Sales Forecast : Project Success Rate )
- Construction, operating and maintenance costs
- Accounting and Tax
- Debt financing
- Distributions to equity
- Project IRR
Why Redwood Syndicate?
- Time bound and right investors as project financers.
- Minimising cost of total project with effective measures.
- Bank on us for expert suggestions.
- In House team to examine Financial and Technical feasibility.
- Efficient and transparent process of fundraising.
FAQ on Project Finance
We would be happy to help you to achieve your education institution loan to fulfill any of the below requirements.
- Expansion of the institute.
- Renovation or Reconstruction.
- Technology Infrastructure development.
- For Purchase of Institutions Land/Building.